my day

Thursday, April 13, 2006

domo arigato gozaimashita... merci beaucoup... molto grazie... vielen dank... obrigado muito muito... dank u zeer... большое спасибо... muchas gracias... thank you very much...
to everyone who has been with me for these past 23 years...
It's cool to have a komodo dragon as a candle lighter... :)

As I was going home today I listened to this song... it has so much meaning... in the past and present... I just wanted to share it...

Landslide - Smashing Pumpkins


Powered by Castpost

♪ Time makes you bolder ♪ Even children get older ♪ And I'm getting older, too ♪ I'm getting older, too ♪(appropiate for the day)

7 people said...:

Porroe said...

Sere el primero en felicitarte woooooo!
Pasala chevere kukarachona!

Emily said...

jajajaj thanks roach :D

52X Max said...

hey, happy felicidades!!!

por el cumpleaños, y por ganar el torneo :P

marisol said...

FElicidades y saludos varios ^_^

Unknown said...

feliz cumpleaños mil.

Emily said...

gracias :D

Tu padre said...

:D:D:D:D

Bueno, hasta hoy tuve un ratillo para volarme una maquina de la tienda de la Apple... Espero la hayas pasado muy bien!

Cuidate y Felicidades :D