Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Found this on a piece of paper in the back of my mind... guess it just wanted to see the light of day...

I will not carry you on my shoulders...
I will stand tall... I can manage... I will breathe... I will fly one day...
Zombies... Corpses... Vampires... Skeletons will not disrupt my sleep...
I once believed in so many things... now I'm just skeptic...
I will regain that hope... for my sake...

I will not carry you...
I have done that long enough...
I tried to be the pilar... I tried to be strength...
But I have my limits... I know when I'm not wanted there...


And all I can do is smile... Breathe deeply and smile...
This will not beat me...
This will not bring me down...
I will smile for my sake... for my sanity...

I will stand tall... and above all...
I will not carry you on my shoulders... I did that far to long...

6 people said...:

el memo said...

se parece a "lacancion del profeta" de QUEEN

MORALEJA:
♪....the earth will shake in two will break..death alll around around.....♪

Emily said...

♪ Listen to the man ♪ listen to the man ♪ listen to the man ♪ listen to the mad man

Tu padre said...

♫ The earth will shake in two will break and death all around will be your dow'ry♫

Emily said...

♪ ah ♪ ah ♪ children of the land ♪ love is still the answer ♪ take my hand ♪

Tu padre said...

♪ Listen to the mad maaaaaaaaaaan ♪

sgenius said...

...

Supongo que no hay tal cosa como un mal lugar para cantar rolas de Queen...