tears and rain...

Monday, June 26, 2006

going around town... the sky cried along with my heart... screamed with it as well...

I love it when it rains... I just wish it wasnt like this...

Don't tell me I haven't been good to you
Don't tell me I have never been there for you
Don't tell me why
Nothing is good enough

(Good Enough by Sarah McLachlan)

disculpen si estos post se estan volviendo muy personales... pero es lo que siento...

4 people said...:

joe said...

y qué si es personal??? de eso se trata, no??? blegh!!! me dió gusto saludarla la otra noche, miss emily!!!

sgenius said...

*hug* y recontra*hug*

y pues sí, el blog es lo que uno quiere que sea, y los demás que se aguanten.

Emily said...

Muchas gracias a ambos...

Igual Joelia... me dio mucho gusto saludarte :)

Tu padre said...

si, que ch.... e (or)!