LIX: Road, Fence and Kitty! Oh my!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted pics, I think its time I upload something or this will end up being Reviews of Movies and Videos blog, to avoid that, here are some of my latest pics and as you might have noticed in a previous post, there is a cat in the family, and we are all pretty fond of her, so, we bother her and take loads of pics ha ha.



Higway 94, being more specific Tecate/San Diego.



Rusted Metal Fence, I really really liked this pic.


Don't bother me look.


Sleepy time.

Still snoozing.

Baka Neko bothering the cat.




2 people said...:

Crono said...

ah ke chilas fotos..la del clavo con wacha en el cerco jajaja ke kreativa eh..

pero la ke se llevo las palmas fue el cielo despejado..

saludos, y espero ke tu monstruo se alimente de mi comentario XD...

portate mal <_<

Emily said...

Hola!

Muchas gracias por los comentarios, tengo que alimentar al monstruo que se me va a morir de hambre jaja ;P