Change your heart

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello everyone it's been a while since I've posted music, so here we go :D

If you saw Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind (and if you haven't I highly recommend it even if it sounds like a cliche). Anyway, in the beginning sequence you hear this lovely song performed by Beck called Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime, from what little I could find online, the song was launched by a band called The Korgis in 1980 (dosen't seem the typical 80's song), let's start with that version.



Now, let's jump to the Beck's mellow version



Zucchero also made his version.



And last but not least (and I know it's not the only cover you can find, but its the last cover I've heard), a version by Krezip (which was actually the version that made me think of this post), I think this one is the cute version of them all :)



Ok, so, which version did you like the most? I think I'd go for Zucchero :)

0 people said...: