That ain't my kid

Sunday, March 01, 2009

I saw the Changeling the other day and I had to write about it.

Let's start from the beginning, this movie was directed by Clint Eastwood, starring Angelina Jolie, Michael Kelly, John Malkovich, among others.

Now, if you are a fan of Eastwood's work as a director, I think this movie will not disappoint you, but be warned its going to be a bumpy ride.

The first time my dad saw the trailer, he couldn't believe Angelina was the woman on screen. To be sincere, I'm not a big fan, but I think that she really pulls off the character.

The plot goes around a mother that reports her missing son and how the police gives her another boy. I don't want to spoil (as always) so I won't go any further. Yet I do share that it gets a little intense. Eastwood does a really good job on getting you involved in the film. In my case, let's just say I had to practice a few breathing exercises during the film because I was getting stressed out (in a good way, I don't know if that exists ha ha, what I'm trying to say is that I got stressed just by imagining how I would feel in her shoes).

And, just in case you are Jolie fan, I think that she looks gorgeous, I loved 20's/30's fashion and the hats, oh you gotta love the hats :D!

Ok, that's enough, I say that if you are in a dramatic mood and want a little mystery, this is a good flick to catch.

0 people said...: