What if she never dates?

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Okidoki, I just finished watching 10 things I hate about you, starring Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (to name a few), I know, its a teen flick sorta heading to the chick flick scene, but its actually good, the movie came out in 1999 and until now I decided to go for it.

Again, its a teen flick, so don't expect a great memorable movie, yet, I admit, I liked it, and I even think it made it to my fave teen flick films.

Digging a little deeper, the plot goes around two sisters with opposite ways of thinking, and the only way a guy can date one of them is if the other girl goes out, don't freak out, I haven't said anything that you wouldn't find out in the first 15 minutes of the movie (trust me, I checked). The movie is filled with cliches (that is expected). Yet it does have it's high points, it has good music, guys could get some clever ideas on how to enchant a girl and its pretty entertaining. I think it's a good couch potato weekend flick that takes your mind of everyday stuff and takes you back to when your only worry was if he/she knew that you liked him/her.

So go out there and feel like a teenager again ha ha, enjoy!

0 people said...: