This is such a weekend

Friday, May 02, 2008

Well... I heard that I can be such a child sometimes... I hate the idea...

This weekend I'm going to see Emma, Joel and Agus... I miss those guys... It's been so long since I've been to Tijuana and hanged out with them and remember the good ol' high school days...

Also this weekend shall be Vaca's birthday... Mooooo mooo moooooooo (translation: happy birthday Vaca).

I've been watching a lot of movies lately... I saw bridget jones 1... 2... and Hot Fuss (from the guy who made Shawn of the Dead, a must see, highly recommended)... in which curiously I just found out that an actor stars in all of the movies... and I didn't notice him.. Jim Broadbent... stars as Bridget's dad and also as Inspector Frank Butterman... curious... what I did notice though... he played Harold Ziddler in Moulin Rouge... *sigh* im such a geek...

The other day... in my search to stay busy and sane... I went to 1800 cafe... I love the Mango Iced Tea <3 highly recommended in this terrible weather... anywho... I took some photos... I miss my camera... my plan shall be to buy a new one (hopefully a Cannon Rebel Xti) and go back to putting up pictures in Deviant... and hey... maybe if I'm lucky I could sell them there... would someone be interested?

Here are the best pics...


I was told that these are orchids


I don't know the technical name, my mom calls this plant 5 sisters.

A lovely bench in a lovely afternoon


And surprise! More plants...


Before I go... I leave this song... it's not the greatest... I just love how the chorus sounds... have a great weekend!



Rain rain go away, come again another day, all the world is waiting for the sun

0 people said...: