I've just seen a face

Monday, May 12, 2008

A little late, but happy mum's day...

I saw across the universe this weekend, lovely, I dare say, I like musicals, can't help it... ;P

Well the covers are really well performed, and if you are a Beatles fan, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I really loved Bono and Joe Cocker's performances, it was a surprise to see them in the film :)

And if you are a hard core Beatles fan, you'll find curious references (leaving aside the songs that are sung :P), I wont be too specific (that way I won't spoil anything). Just look for rooftops, phrases referring to songs that do not appear on the soundtrack, blue meanies, and stuff of a sort. If you want to see more about this check out imdb.

It has some really cool animation sequences, it may not be the best technically speaking, but the idea is really good, especially in the military scene.



But you can learn how to be you in time
- All you need is love, The beatles.

0 people said...: