Live from the Happiest Place on Earth (or so would Crusty say)

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Well I'm transmitting live from Tijuana, it's been really nice to see friendly faces again.

Things here are different, I've been gone for almost a year, and things changed. I'm glad I got to see everyone and talk to them, and find out what they're new lives are like.

I've been at peace here, well until someone asks, how are you feeling? or have you gotten a call or message?, and I have to smile and say something, those are my flashbacks to reality, I know they mean no harm, they're just concerned.

Leaving a side nostalgic stuff, I discovered new music here. Robi Draco Rosa to be precise, his style is pop, I liked it a lot, I'll share one of my favorite songs so far.





Well I should go for now, c ya.

0 people said...: