What I'm listening to....

Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Powered by Castpost

A decade ago, I never thought I would be.
A twenty three on the verge of spontaneous combustion.

I need you to hear. I need you to see.

So Pardon me while I burst into flames.


there are some things that you just can't control... but they still affect you...
there are people who would rather go deaf... than hear what you have to say...
pride is a disease... and it will eat you alive...
don't you see it's tearing you apart? tearing us apart?
we have worked so hard to get here...
i miss when we knew what we wanted...
when you were happy...
when i still knew your dreams...
now...
all i can do is wait...
and hope that all ends well...
remember...
no matter what...
im here for you... and i will always be...

1 people said...:

twisted faerie said...

*sigh*
y esa cancion rifa...