I wish getting into a country was that easy

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Click on image to see it better or just to be able to read it ;)
taken from the web comic MegaTokyo

4 people said...:

Raven Darkmoon said...

w00t! Megatokyo!!!!!! I'm in love with that series!!! xD Hace 2 años la descubri en unos foros y desde entonces no la he dejado de leer xD

p|-|34|2 7|-|3 |333|2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven Darkmoon said...

confident? we'll see how you play MK... =P

*Kokomo eats my head while blood spurts like a geyser out of my spinal cord and what's left of my neck. A sinister laugh comes out of nowhere, resounding all over the patio of Ines' house as letter start to float around Kokomo till the make the "Fatality!"*

Emily said...

jajajajajajaj im not confident in MK at all

sgenius said...

Me interesa ir a Zimbabwe; ¿puedo tramitar mi visa ganándole a alguien en Puyo Pop Fever? O mejor aún, Tetris Attack :D