Why can't I just shut up?

Friday, January 13, 2006

I have the amazing hability to but my foot in my mouth... to really screw things up when everything should be perfect... to just say the exact words to make someone feel bad and not even realize it until its too late... now the real problem is what I do when the damage is done?... I make a fool out of myself... try to fix things in the most desperate and pathetic way... and to make it worse it dosent even work...

IM REALLY SORRY.

4 people said...:

marisol said...

My same fucking problem :(

good luck

twisted faerie said...

Yes, yes. Let's get together and form a club. I say I get to be president since I've been fucking up far longer than either of you.

And yeah, good luck kiddo

Emily said...

fair enough for me... i guess Marisol would be second in command if the ranking is gonna be based on age..


thanks for the support :)

sgenius said...

You know what I think about that. *hug*