A little bit of insanity at 3:40 am

Monday, January 30, 2006

Have you ever felt tainted?... that the things you've done haunt you... people say that we all have skeletons in our closets... well... I have zombies... when I finally think that they're gone for good... they show up... some have been butchered... others burned... hey I've even decapitated one... and that one sure got the picture... but that's not the point... its 3:12 am... and I can't sleep... Apparently my zombie "friends" have teamed up to make my night a living hell...

(ok por un momento interrumpo mi desahogo... paso algo super raro... estaba escuchando musica como regularmente lo hago cuando estoy en mi pc... y se esuchca otra voz que no deberia de estar en el ambiente... apago la musica y mis bocinas estan transmitiendo una estacion de radio... lo raro es que mis bocinas no tienen esa funcion... gah... creepy... volvi a poner musica e ignorare la estacion de radio desconocida.................... *shiver*)

(ok gotta concentrate on this....)

I have been trying to go to sleep for quite some time now... and I just can't stop thinking about a lot of things that have happened in my life... the worst is that most of them are things that I truly feel bad about... I'm not proud of a lot of things I've done in my short 22 year lifetime... I think my problem is that some zombies won't die because part of me keeps them close... I guess it's the part of me that I have always detested... the side that doesn't let go of things so easily... the mask of perfectionism... a veil that blinds, hates and is self-centered...

I feel as if those things are being screamed in my head...

DAMN ZOMBIES.... LET ME BE IN PEACE... LET ME SLEEP... LET ME DREAM ONCE MORE... GO AWAY OR ILL GET THE BLOWTORCH... AND IF IT FAILS... THE AXE... AND IF THAT DOES NOT WORK... THE CHAINSAW...

(I have none of these things... but hey.... maybe they'll buy it and go away... just for a little while so i can finally sleep)

damn zombies... damn unknown radiostation that is really creeping me out!!... damn it! let me sleep!

0 people said...: