Veracruz Part 2

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello all, well here I am posting the pictures I could save from that trip, hope you enjoy... And, If you are wondering we stayed at this lovely hotel called Istirincha in Nautla Veracruz.
The view from the hotel.
Another lovely view from the place, it was really nice.

Moonlight on the beach

I tried to keep the camera still, and as you can see, I failed.

A view of Tecolutla

A lamp at a restaurant in Tecolutla, the editing of this picture was made by Sefe n_n

We made a bonfire at the beach

 Another try at the moonlight. 

The hotel had Peafowls, it was interesting to see how they are used to being around humans.

Baby Crocodiles

This scene reminded me of cherry blossoms in Japan

This is an erizo, I really don't know what they're called in english.

This was at the port of Veracruz.

A church at the port.

A child feeding the doves at the port. This picture was edited by Sefe.

A nice evening with a blue sky n_n

0 people said...: