Monumento a la Revolución, Part 2

Monday, May 02, 2011

Hello all, here is the second session I had at this lovely place, enjoy!!

 Cabeza de Caballo by Sebastian


 You know me, I love patters.

Another view.
The roof, from the inside.
 A lovely collage of the revolution.
 Under the structure, the base of the monument, this is on the left side.

 One is not like the others. Forever Alone.

 From the inside.

 This part reminded me of Bioshock.

 More Bioshock.

 One of the giants, captured.

 One of the inside walls.

 Another take of the roof.

 I see you!

 I know, I have a thing for lamps as well.

 Underground, from the left side.

Underground walls.

5 people said...:

Monstweeter said...

Uh !! I love the "I see you" picture... n_n nice, nice

Vic Carrasco said...

yes! i approve.

Emily said...

:D ! Thank you :D ! <3

Anonymous said...

Deberías hacer una selección de Foreveralones :D

Emily said...

Hahahahha la compilación de forever alone n_n