Reforma

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Hello all, I've been caught up with work these days that I didn't have time to take some pictures, I was in Reforma (it's one of the main streets of Mexico City) and well, decided it was a nice spot to just fool around with the camera. Enjoy!


Bronze sculpture (actually a bench / sculpture)


A weird tree bark.


Sitting amongst the trees.


I know it looks weird, but I loved the contrast between nature and man made.


My favorite sculpture in Reforma, the arrival of the first Kokomos hahaha.


Lovely trees.


And a lovely palm tree.





El Ángel de la Independencia (the independence angel, which actually isn't an angel but one day I'll explain the whole situation on that)


Trees and cables.


The singing tree with eyes.


Hay and leaves.


Palm tree trunk.


Curly Metal.


Swirling metal.


Another take on the angel of independence.


A very old house.


Pine tree.

2 people said...:

Roberto Perez said...

Curly Metal me recordo tu cabello jajaja

Emily said...

Hehehe con el corte se parace mas a swirly metal :P