Chapultepec

Monday, January 03, 2011


Hello again, sorry for taking so long, I just got back to Mexico City, and today I went to give the camera a spin, the pics go around a sculpture exposition by Jorge MarĂ­n at Reforma and the botanical garden. Hope you enjoy!















I *heart* cactus


Papa cactus and little cactus.

Forever alone.

Believing I was working for Nat Geo hahaha.

Tree bark.

Bamboos.

Cactusland, where all happy cacti live.








3 people said...:

Cecy said...

Chilas fotos como siempre. Felicidades Ines.

Emily said...

Cecy! Muchas gracias! Significa mucho para mi n_n

moy said...

Ines I really like the cactus pictures, especially the one on top of the ducks (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wI5qXhchDbM/TSFsmJVHtvI/AAAAAAAABA8/hBjfqelcfXE/s1600/IMG_1103.jpg) I wonder whats the name of that cactus.