Small new project

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well, as some have read in my twitterland, I'm painting a birdhouse, in an unusual style... inspired by my favorite painting, Starry Night by Van Gogh...

Here is a sneak peek...



It's not finished yet, but will be soon...

Poll: Do you guys think someone would actually buy this?

4 people said...:

Unknown said...

I like the color blue and the stars but I don't know where would put it, hihihihi because I don't have trees, well I don't have any garden :S hahahhaa

marisol said...

Está quedando muy muy bonita. Por supuesto que alguien la compraría, yo lo haría, pero no tengo árbol, y treparme a la palmera de mi casa suena a algo demasiado arriesgado.

Yo te pediría que le agregaras unos ganchitos y la usaría para colgar las llaves, hey al cliente lo que pida ;)

marisol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

eliZa: To be sincere I was thinking about hanging it my room :D ha ha (if no one showed interest in buying it, great thing is that I did get a response)

marisol: Muchas gracias por el comentario! Buscare unos ganchitos y subire fotos ya que este terminada ;)