LXI First weekend...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello all, as I announced before, I got a job and moved to Mexico City. Before leaving I met with some close friends, and had the most wonderful surprise! Miss Marisol made a Kokomo plush toy! It's the best! Thank you so much Marisol! The reason I mention this, is because Kokomo will be traveling with me around this town, so keep an eye out ;)

Any who, I share a few pics I took while in Tecate and my adventures on these two days :D


This flower only blooms for one day at night, by the afternoon it withered.

Magnolia Blooms

Kokomo @ airport


Kokomo and me on the plane, solving a sudoku puzzle that comes on the napkin.


Today I played paintball with some friends, that thing you see behind the tree on the left is a plane, it dosent have wings or seats, but its perfect for sniper shooting! it rocked!


Me and Kokomo at the Paintball place n_n

1 people said...:

Unknown said...

it's so cute the kokomo plush toy hahahaha He looks alike of your pictures, it's good to konw that you will be in good hands and that kokomo will care of you :)
And well the weather in Mexico city change all the time but, You can see rain and here in Mxl nou :'(, but well the city is biggest
with many places to visit and many things to see, I'm jealous because here to Mexicali nou. (just kidding)
but well is good that you feel happy and yours pics are beatiful the magnolia buttom :) and kokomo in the plane with the sodoku hahaha it's great!

take care so much and have a nice week, luck!!
bye byeeee :)