A cat can also be man's best friend.

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's pretty amazing how things happen, a little while ago, I was sad (I'm feeling better, thanks), too much thinking really hit me, wait... I think I need to go back a little...

My bro went back to Mexicali because of some work he had to do, his cat is staying with us for the rest of the week. Whoever has met this little feline knows that this is not your typical cat, she meows in the most bizarre way, she doesn't like to be petted much less carried, she doesn't like strangers (and if they are cat owners, she goes berserk). My cousin calls her devil cat, I sometimes call her bipolar cat. And for some reason she likes my room and my favorite blanket, so she sleeps on it.

Going on, I was feeling down, and started to cry, got out of bed and planning on listening to some music and drawing (that always helps me). The curious thing is that she got up, and sat on my lap (she only has done that once, she was a small kitten) and purred until I calmed down. Then she just stared at me, then jumped off and got back to being her hyperactive old self again.

Thanks bipolar cat :)

0 people said...: