A little bit of Kokomo

Wednesday, February 15, 2006



Well there is two versions on how Kokomo showed up in my life... the first one is pretty silly... one day I was bored out of my mind in a course... and the instructor mentioned something about Cocomo, which is a quality measurement technique (or something like that) for software... and I thought... Hey thats a cool name... like that old beach boys song (aruba jamaica, ooooh i wanna take ya, to bermuda bahamas, cmon pretty mama, kilango montego, baby why dont we go?, down to kokomo, way down in kokomooooooo)... so I just thought of a dragon... and komodo dragons are cool... so I doodled a little and Kokomo was born...

Now the cute version on how kokomo came in my life... is that he just showed up one day...

For now I know that Kokomo eats almost anything except lettuce...

He's a pretty good Puyo Puyo player...

I hope this gave a little more perspective on what exactly is Kokomo... this was based on another drawing I made a while ago...


Oh well... for now I think I should go to bed... Ill go on with the insight on him someother day... but before I go... I just want to say one last thing... My pet beats your pet...


in the end he is magical... therefore this drawing is completely logical :D

2 people said...:

Unknown said...

ahhhh!!!! Kokomo rifa!! está bien chilou. Y los dibujos también están rifantes ^_^

Emily said...

Muchas gracias! :$