Saturday, December 17, 2005

shiver...
i can feel the cold blade of the knife in my neck...
the sharpness...
i cant breathe...
my heart screams...
its so cold...
its so dark...
i cant see you...
but you are here...
i know it...
holding the knife against my neck...
slightly pressing...
warm... scarlet... lifestream... me...
i cant speak...
the room turns darker...
i hear your voice but i cant make out the words...
your cologne... bittersweet...
and just before the end...
while i can still feel...
you kiss me goodbye...
and i wake up...

i woke up... and i felt the need to write this... screaming words into the air... someone may hear them... i dont mind... i got it out of my system... out of my mind... out of me... it has been a long night...

2 people said...:

sgenius said...

...


*hug*
just a dream, my friend :)

L said...

those kind of dreams... that sometimes hurt...