Pie

Friday, January 30, 2009

One thing that I like about being at home is that I have all access to the kitchen, especially the oven, I love making pastries, this time, I made lemon meringue pie :) yum!

They say that the best food is the one made with love, well, this was one was made listening to good old... hmm... now that I think of it... I'm not sure what type of genre this classifies as... I'd better just explain... my dad has this compilation of cover albums by Rod Stewart of old Sinatra and similar artist music... I love it... but I'm not sure what it classifies as... so I'll share one of my faves ;)



Going back to the pie... it's my first time making one by myself, I hope its good hehe... So here it is... I present to you all... my pie :)


Now before I go, I leave a silly animation, pointless? very hehe... but still in the Pie topic :P


3 people said...:

marisol said...

El pie se ve hermoso.

Por alguna razón me dio mucha, MUCHA risa la animación.


PD Gracias por el link del video de Ingrid Michaelson, me encantó.

Vic Carrasco said...

WANT PIEEEEEEE
ME LIKE PIEEE
PIE PIE PIE PIE
PIE!


dame.

Emily said...

Marisol: :) me alegra que te haya hecho reir y que el link logró su objetivo :D

Vic: Cuando haga otro pie te aviso ;)