And from the ashes...

Monday, September 01, 2008

Well, good day to all...

I have news...

I quit my job, today is my first day as an unemployed being... and I like it...

So while I search for a new job... you'll see me around here... hehe

Cheers.

6 people said...:

marisol said...

Everytime I read something like this, I can´t do anything but smile. I wish i were brave enough to quit my motherfucker job.

Emily said...

It's a really scary step... but in my case... if I want to get to Pixar... I have to start moving now... and so... I quit :)... next step is that I'm looking for a better job to get into animation school... and from there... to infinity and beyond! boyaaaaah!

L said...

cool... if everything's goes right this its my last month like slave for this company of evil...

Then... my life its gonna start... :)

Emily said...

:D it will

EINSCHNEIDEND said...

IT'S ALL GONNA BE GOOD...
AND YOU KNOW THAT.

Emily said...

*HUG* I know :)