Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Yesterday will be a historic day in my life...

I start a new path....

I wish with all my heart and soul that I get the job... I have to wait for the call...

I will miss you (yes, you know I'm talking about you), I will miss so many people (you know who you are), but this is my dream... and its now or never...

Thank you for the good wishes... thank you for the kind words...

♪ Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together ♪

5 people said...:

Jose Leonardo said...

There's no need to hope, or to wish for a little luck to come into your path, because you don't need it at all.

I know you'll get the job, and even if that means u'll leaving us all, so be it. That's life isn't it, one can't remain sitting for ever.

See ya.

52X Max said...

pues, sea lo ke sea

buena suerte!!!

Raven Darkmoon said...

you will do it, mom!! i know you can!! *perfect luck hug*

:D

Unknown said...

what kind of job is?? =O?

Emily said...

Storyboard Artist :D