Vampires, Books and Meals

Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's been so long since I've been so caught up with a book... its called Twilight by Stephanie Meyer... it's pretty much oriented for teenagers... but i couldn't help buying it when i read the back of the book... it only had five simple lines...

"About three things I was absolutely positive:

First, Edward was a vampire

Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Its not the book of the year, but its really entertaining, I liked it...

I guess there isn't much philosophy for today, I don't feel like writing all that I'm feeling...

Too complicated...

I distract myself by reading...

One thing that I'm really starting to enjoy is to eat alone (I usually couldn't stand it), putting my headphones on and reading while eating has been a very entertaining activity without feeling glum because I have no one to talk to or getting caught up in my own web of thoughts...

It can't rain forever...

show me, show me, show me, how you do that trick

5 people said...:

Kamelie said...

Me encanta esa mona.

Emily said...

Gracias :D

Tu padre said...

QUE?!?!

Miguel Lozano said...

Leer lo que a uno nos gusta es lo importante.

A mi me gusta comer solo, me da mucho tiempo para pensar... De hecho la mayor parte de mis actividades las hago solo :-S

La semana pasada estuve ocupadísimo con tareas, pero creo que la próxima podré visitarte, si estás disponible :)

Atte.
BadBit

Emily said...

Hola! Yo creo que si puedo, solo hablame para ponernos de acuerdo ;)

No caeria mal un cafesito acompaniado de una buena charla en estos tiempos de frio :D