Black cats and smiles...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Why is it so hard for me to take my own advice?

Today there will be a huge change... a trademark of mine shall be no more... or at least that's what I plan...

Do big changes happen when bad things happen?... yes at least with me it does... I guess it's human nature...

I smile... I laugh... inside I still grieve... it's easier to not talk about it... to start hiding it away... it's something special... even if it hurts...

and just smile...


so here I go... I'm not calling for a second chance, I'm screaming at the top of my voice...

2 people said...:

Jose Leonardo said...

can't wait to see that big change of yours... I know it will suit you, period.

never hide things, it's the first step of beginning a rampage of doing it, and then it won't stop, until all those things hidden become such a heavy burden that.... well... I guess It's hard for me to take my own advices too...

Cheers,

Happy Dia de los Santos Difuntos.

Emily said...

Well the makeover wasn't such a big deal... I'll upload a pic later on...

You are right when it comes to hide things we just make them worse... and we eventually explode... I don't want to explode... it would make a huuuge mess... you know guts and stuff...

Thank you for good vibes... *hug*