Long time no see

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh well... I know its been quite a while since I've done something here... but being sincere there isn''t much to say...

Buuuuut... I do have a list of interesting concerts that shall be happening around this time... so take a look you might find something you like ;)

enjoy!!

9 people said...:

Marcos Legaspi said...

WTF!!! INCUBUS???

AHI ESTAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sgenius said...

Hey, chica cámara. Mientras tanto, vayamos a ver a los Fab Four el jueves =D. Onigiri y un servidor pretendemos estar ahí ^_^

AllPowerToThePeople said...

El 12 de Noviembre estara Deftones en el Soma :)

Raven Darkmoon said...

Quien me lleva a ver Primus???? :000

*plock!*

meli said...

INCUBUS!!!

super rifa!!


iremos marc0s...

..saludos...

Fernando Hurtado said...

ohh Fiona Apple- incubus.... yo kiero

Porroe said...

fui a placebo nya nya, te falto el avandaroooooo

Jorge Terrones said...

hola hola...
me perdí el de placebo acá en méxico
pero fui a los yeah yeah yeahs :D

Anonymous said...

Cerati y los Tres, chidooo, haber si se me hacee...